Forecast in statistics
In statistics it is also possible to see information about forecast variables and the different outcomes and configurations. Depending on how many variables are set up you may or may not want to display the different data in the schedule view.
There is 2 options to view the data on a table view that will give you an hourly level of granularity and a graph view with down to 5 minutes depending on configuration and uploaded datasets.
To show and select items to be shown in relation to forecast do the following
- From schedule
- Choose to display statistics
- Choose the variable you are interested in and you will be presented with 3 options
- Automated forecast - this is the automatically calculated prediction from the selected Forecast configuration
- Actual data - This is the actual data sent in for the period you are viewing
- UploadedForecastData - This is the forecast that has been uploaded to be used as a guide/budget
In the example below I only want to display the configuration "automated forecast" for the forecast variable Sales
I would then only check Sales and Automated forecast (in this case the automated configured forecast for the variable sales)
I will then be able to view this in the table view and in the graph view