This article relates to Classic.
Under FAQ you can create answers to questions that are often asked of the company, to streamline and simplify the flow of information. The questions created are displayed in the original screen. The three different columns show the number the question has, the question itself and finally its answer. To edit a question click on it.
- To add a question click Add.
- In the window displayed, questions and answers are created and edited.
- First enter the number of the question, the lower the number the higher up on the list the question is shown.
- Enter a heading for the question.
- Enter an appropriate answer.
- Click on Save.
- An existing question can be removed by opening and clicking Remove.