Changing the Static IP of an Maximus Terminal
This article relates to Classic.
When using a timepunch terminal of the Maximus model, you might need to enter a static IP-address for the terminal.
In order to set up a static IP-address, press and hold Clear and Enter at the same time for a few seconds, this will bring up the Menu system.
Now, use the F-keys to navigate the menu
- Press F7 – (Test, Setup, Diagnostics)
- Press F1 – (Setup mode)
- Press F2 – (Setup TCP/IP Wifi)
- Press F2 – (Second box to the left on the display should now show “Static IP”. If not, press F2 again until it show.)
- Press F3 – (IP addresses)
- Press F1 – Enter 184.108.40.206
- Press F2 – Enter the local static IP-address for the terminal
- Press F3 – Enter the router-address (Gateway-IP)
- Press F5 – Enter the IP-address SubMask (Usually: 255.255.255.0)
- Press F8 – Exit Setup
- Press F4 – Restart - The terminal should now come online once it is fully restarted