Good to Know When Moving an Employee
When you move an employee there are e few things to consider:
- Does the employee have any shifts scheduled in the future?
- Does the employee have a fixed schedule that you wish to move as well?
If an employee has shifts scheduled in the future:
- If the shifts are from fixed schedule, you can roll back the shifts. You can find step-by step guide here.
- If the shifts are not from fixed schedule or from a fixed schedule that does not exist anymore, you can delete them using the black X in the schedule view you can find step-by-step guide here.
If you move an employee and there are scheduled shifts in the future, the shifts will become un-assigned.
If the employee have a fixed schedule you wish to move to the unit, follow these steps:
- Make the employee sharable to the unit you wish to move the employee to
- Reopen the employee card
- Tick the box "Allow fixed schedule on other units"
- Go to Schedule > Fixed Schedule > Open up the employees fixed schedule
- Change unit on the shifts
- Move the employee and the fixed schedule will be moved with the employee