How Do I Set Up Save Bank Holiday to Lieu
This article relates to Classic.
Follow the steps below to set up save bank holiday to lieu:
- Go to Time > Tables > Salary types
- Add a new salary type that is called Bank holiday to lieu
- Go to Time > UT/Overtime/Bank holidays > Bank holidays
- Click on a bank holiday you wish to make these settings for
- At the bottom of settings you will be able to add a rule, Click Add new
- Choose salary type
- From 00:00 same day to 00:00 to day after
- Amount: Exactly 1
- Tick the box Create only if employee has
- Select: Punch with matching shift
- Tick the boxes if it should replace base salaries, UT, Additional Time and so on if it applies to your business.
- Save again
- And save one last time