You can configure Quinyx in a way that works best for your organization.
Settings you can configure in Quinyx
You can change the following settings in Quinyx:
- Role management
- Group management (edit section, unit, and district/region settings)
- Mobile access rights in Quinyx
- Integration field locking
- Agreement templates
- Shift types
- Break calculation rules
- Variable settings and display groups
- Input data
- Forecast configuration
- Time settings and warnings (parameters)
- Cost centers and projects
- Leave reason types
- Time Trackers
- Salary types
- Absence types
- Overtime methods
- Absence schedules
- Global unsocial time periods
- Overtime periods
- Bank Holidays
What if you want to change settings that aren't accessible?
If you want to change settings that aren't currently accessible, you can contact Quinyx Support to help you update them. Write "Settings" in the subject line of your case.
However, before you contact Support, please consider the following:
- Have you checked that the setting is not available in Quinyx yet?
- Do you know specifically the change you want to make?
- Do you know the desired result the change will have?