Some settings that existed in Classic don't currently exist in Quinyx (formerly called Neo), but we have a plan for this! The information on this page will help you understand which settings can be changed now, which can't, and when we plan to add additional settings.
Settings you can currently change in Quinyx (formerly called Neo)
You can currently change the following settings in Quinyx:
- Role management
- Group management (edit section, unit, and district/region settings)
- Mobile access rights in Quinyx
- Integration field locking
- Agreement templates
- Shift types
- Break calculation rules
- Variable settings and display groups
- Input data
- Forecast configuration
- Time settings and warnings (parameters)
- Cost centers and projects
- Leave reason types
- Time Trackers
- Salary types
- Absence types
- Overtime methods
- Absence schedules
- Global unsocial time periods
- Overtime periods
Settings you can't currently change in Quinyx, and when we'll add them
What if you want to change settings that aren't accessible?
If you want to change settings that aren't currently accessible, you can contact Quinyx Support to help you update them. Write "Settings" in the subject line of your case.
However, before you contact Support, please consider the following:
- Have you checked that the setting is not available in Quinyx yet?
- Do you know specifically the change you want to make?
- Do you know the desired result the change will have?