Under the Tables tab, you can configure information such as leave types, salary types, Time Tracker accounts, cost centres, projects, absence schedules, overtime methods, and additional fields for employees. Here, you will also find integration key types and submodules (if Quinyx Task is used).
This tab is used to input your data (e.g. your cost centres) so that you can then use this in various contexts in Quinyx (e.g. linking a cost centre to a shift type). The most common fields in Tables are described in separate articles.
- Leave types - These are configured before leave reasons in order to categorise the leave reasons, which in some pay systems affect where the transaction ends up in the payroll file.
- Leave reason types - All leave reasons available in Quinyx are configured here, for example parental leave, holiday and sickness. Leave reasons may have a separate colour, generate a reminder and often have a linked pay type.
- Day count leave type groups -This function is used mainly in Norway in order to merge multiple leave reasons when counting the number of leave days in the employer period.
- Salary types - Here, it is possible to edit and add salary types to work with the payroll system used by your organisation.
- Time Trackers - Time Trackers are time balances that can be tracked by Quinyx, relating to holiday, flextime, and time off in lieu, for example. They are created under the menu in Tables and then linked with pay types in the agreement settings.
- Accounts - Can be used to link an account number to a shift type.
- Cost centres - Any cost centres that can then be linked to a unit, section, shift or employee are defined here.
- Projects - Can be used to track a project, projects are created under Settings and then linked to a shift type.
- Absence schedules - Absence schedules may be useful if an employee's holiday is to be taken before a schedule has been defined or if holiday days are to be deducted from normal working hours instead of scheduled time.
- User-defined fields - these are created to be linked to a shift type and can then be used for grouping and filtering purposes in the schedule view.
- Submodules - submodules can be enabled here if the Task module is used.
- Integration key types - used to configure integrations with other systems. Setup one of these types for Units, Sections, Agreements etc and then define the values for the specific types under Integration keys
- Integration keys - Configure integrations with other systems. To be able to define an external value for a unit, section etc as defined under Integration key types. This to be able to create integrations to and from Quinyx with a better workflow in regards to mapping tables
- Overtime types - Overtime, additional hours, and minus time calculations can be configured here.
- Unit groups - Unit groups can be created if there are different bank holiday settings for different units, for example.
- Unit group members - defines which units are to be included in the unit group.
- Additional employees fields - define fields that can be seen in the employee card.
- Licence period for Scrive - if the service is used for digitally signing agreements in Quinyx.