Employees Are Missing in Transfer to Payroll, What Could Be the Cause of This?
This article relates to Classic.
Sometimes employees will show in the first view for Transfer to payroll but not in the list when creating a payroll file. If this happens please check the following:
- Is the employee's agreement connected to an agreement template?
- Are there any unattested time punches?
- Does the employee have another payroll system selected on the personal agreement?
Here is an easy way to check if there are any employees with out connection to an agreement template:
- Go to Employees > Agreements/Availability
- Click on the green arrow in the top right corner, next to the Add new - button
- Select "no template is used" in the drop down
- If there are any employees missing a connection to an agreement template, they will appear in the list to the left.