- You can build reports in Quinyx.
- Select Define report under the Reports & Statistics menu
- Click the Add new button
- Enter a Report title
- Determine how you want to sort your report in the first place and possibly in the second place.
- Select columns you want to have in the report by double-clicking on the field in the list on the right or drag and drop the field from right to left.
- You can choose to preview your report by clicking on the Test report button.
- When you are satisfied with your choice click the Save button.
- The list of reports you have created yourself can be edited from the list.
- To extract a self-created report select Reports under the Reports & Statistics menu
- Click on the folder "Staff reports" and select "Employee Reports by Report Generator"
- In the "Select report to print" dropdown list you can find your tailored reports