Employee KPIs shows relevant data per employee and period. You reach the Employee KPIs by clicking on the ">" next to the employee in the schedule view.
For selected period (period selected in the schedule view), schedule period (set up on the agreement) and balance period (set up on the agreement) you can see the following data per employee and period:
- Schedule hours / nominal hours
- Worked hours / nominal hours
- Forecasted worked hours* / nominal hours, i.e.
*Forecasted worked hours = based on punched hours up until last hour plus scheduled hours until end of selected period.
- The dates above the KPIs indicate which time periods that are included in the calculation.
- If you make changes to the schedule while the Employee Kpis are open, click on the refresh icon to fetch the latest data.
- We only calculate towards the main agreement
- If an employee is working on several units, we will calculate all hours the employee has worked regardless which unit he/she has worked on