Is It Possible to Merge Two Units Into One?
This article relates to Classic.
There is currently no automated way of merging two units into a single unit. You can however manually merge two units but following the below steps.
- Contact Customer Services for assistance with creating a new unit.
- Decide on a date when the old units will no longer be used.
- Share the employee from the two old units to the new unit and activate "Allow fixed schedule on other units".
- Roll back any fixed schedules to the day before your decided last date.
- Open the employee's fixed schedule in Schedule -> Fixed schedule and change the unit for each shift in the fixed schedule.
- Go to the new unit and generate shifts from the fixed schedules.