Annual Working Time
In Quinyx you can easily keep check of employees’ scheduled and worked hours in relation to long-term nominal hours. As an example this can be used to monitor against annual working hours of e.g. 2,080 hours.
To activate annual working hours you need to go to Settings>Rights. How you activate the balance period in all places in Quinyx here. Of course you can adjust this, by selecting where you wish it to be made visible but also which roles/staff categories will be able to see this. Please read more in the section about Rights.
- Select Admin portal in the first dropdown list and select which role will be able to see annual working hours.
- Click on the Time-->Time-->Staff Tooltip-->Balance period folder. Select that this will be visible
- Click the Schedule-->Fixed Schedule-->Balance period folder. Select that this will be visible
- Click Schedule-->Scheduled staff-->Staff Tooltip-->Balance period. Select that this will be visible
- Click the Staff-->Agreement/Availability-->Agreement template-->Balance period folder. Select that this will be visible.
- Click the Staff-->Agreement/Availability-->Agreement-->Balance period folder. Select that this will be visible.
You can also allow the balance period to be visible in the staff portal. Then select staff portal in the first dropdown list and optional role. Then click the Time-->Time-->Employee Tooltip-->Balance period folder. Select that this will be visible
First the nominal hours must be defined in the agreement or the agreement template. This can be defined across a span of either X months or X days, with a given starting date.
Note that it can only be entered in the employee’s main agreement.
After the nominal hours have been defined, you can easily monitor scheduled and stamped hours against annual working hours.
When you have entered annual working hours you can in the fixed schedule ensure that the employee’s fixed schedule will fulfil the annual working hours.
In the first example we see how the fixed schedule fulfils the nominal hours for the schedule period but also the annual working hours.
In example two we see the consequences of when the employee is scheduled 30 minutes less on the Friday.
When the fixed schedule is finished you can roll this out for the whole year.
When you roll out your fixed schedule you can also in scheduled staff see where you are in terms of working hours. If you place the cursor on the person, information relating to selected period, schedule period and balance period is shown.
In the lowest segment you can see the difference between scheduled hours and nominal hours, as well as working hours forecasts against nominal hours and hours in fixed schedule.
The working hours forecast shows the number of punched hours until yesterday + scheduled hours from today compared with nominal hours in the balance period.
Also in time you can do balance against your working hours. In the example below the employee has worked 12 hours more, which is visible both in the selected period and in the balance period.