How Do I Give My Employee a New Fixed Schedule?
This article relates to Classic.
If you want to give your employee a new fixed schedule there is a few things you need to consider to do it correctly.
We recommend that you roll back the old fixed schedule before you add a new fixed schedule, to avoid double shifts.
- Go to Schedule Fixed Schedule
- Click the "Roll back schedule" - button
- Select the employee you wish to roll back the schedule for
- Select time period (to when the new schedule should start)
- Click "Roll back shifts for period"
- The shifts will be rolled back
Now you need to create a new fixed schedule, to avoid confusion when looking at the employees fixed schedule, you can set an expiration date on the schedule you just rolled back.
- Open up the schedule you just rolled back
- Tick the box next to the date intervall
- Set an expiration date for the schedule
Now you can add a new Fixed schedule.
- Click the "Add new" - button
- Select which employee the schedule should be assigned to
- From which date it starts
- Select length of the schedule
- Start adding shifts
- When you are done, Save!
- Roll out the new fixed schedule