Förbered din organisation för inloggning till nya Quinyx
Classic will be discontinued by the end of the year - and instead all customers are encouraged to start using Neo, our new interface. It is time to prepare your switch.
18th March we will open up Neo to all managers. A “Try the new Quinyx” button will be added in Classic that the user can click on to open Neo in a new browser tab. Also, after March 18, the “enable Flash page” which is shown prior to the Classic login page will allow the user to continue to either Classic or Neo.
This means actions are required from you as a super user to ensure that your colleagues’ can see
- Go through and configure access rights (read more about Neo access rights here) in Neo to make sure managers will not have access to any Neo features that you have locked down in Classic. This action is especially important if:
- You have turned off staff costs for certain groups of users in Classic. You will need to do the same in Neo.
- You have another system for master HR data, and user details are not allowed to be updated in Quinyx. You need to set user details to “read only” in Neo.
- You have any other special access rights configuration in Classic that needs to be reflected in Neo.
- If required, migrate fixed schedules in Classic to base schedules in Neo. Neo has a new feature called “base schedules” which replaces fixed schedules from Classic. Read more about base schedules here. They work a bit differently, and are therefore not automatically copied from fixed schedules in Classic. You need to decide whether or not you want to migrate your fixed schedules in Classic to Neo, or ask your managers to create new base schedules in Neo.
During the year, we are planning to gradually redirect users to Neo. This will allow your Quinyx users to become familiar with Neo before the support for Classic ends towards the end of the year