Release date July 1, 2020
Possibility to add eligibility rules for standard bank holidays
In some geographical markets, there are certain conditions that need to be met in order for compensation to be generated. Within Quinyx, we refer to these as eligibility rules, and with this release, we added the possibility to connect eligibility rules to standard bank holiday rules.
This will allow for bank holiday rules on a specific bank holiday to only be generated if the eligibility rules are met. Read more about bank holiday rules.
Possible choices of eligibility rules
- Having been employed at least X amount of time
- Example: Employed at least 3 full months before the bank holiday ( a full month defined as completed calendar months)
- Has worked at least X amount of days in the last Y period before the bank holiday
- Example: Worked at least 10 days in the last 5 weeks before the bank holiday
- Has worked same weekday during period X
- Example: worked 1 of the same weekday during the last 6 weeks before the bank holiday
Configuring of this is currently done through API, and if you need help in configuring this, contact Quinyx support for assistance.
Updates and performance improvements
Possibility to manage standard bank holidays through the SOAP API
With this release, there is the possibility to update standard bank holidays through the SOAP API. The web service will support everything that is currently possible from the GUI, including bank holiday rules, manual rules, and eligibility rules.
This is done with two new API endpoints wsdlUpdateStandardBankHolidays and wsdlGetStandardBankHolidays.
- Correction to Time trackers in Webpunch adhering to set amount of decimals.
- Correction to Time logs in regards to transfer to payroll where employees working on away units.
- Correction to WsdlUpdateAgreementsV2 in relation to the use of the xsi:nil="1" attribute on boolean elements.
API / Web service updates
wsdlUpdateStandardBankHolidays : Allows for creating and updating of standard bank holidays.
wsdlGetStandardBankHolidays : Allows for getting information about standard bank holidays.
wsdlUpdateEligibilityRules : Allows for creating and updating eligibility rules.
wsdlGetEligibilityRules : Allows for getting information about eligibility rules.
wsdlDeleteEligibilityRules : Allows for deletion of eligibility rules.
wsdlGetSchedulesV2 : Option now exists to have extScheduleId value in response.