In the Schedule view you can see, for example, shifts and employees. Specify what you would like to see using the date picker and filters (please see separate article about filters).
Bank holidays and special days
Bank holidays set up globally or on unit groups are visualized as follows:
- As a red "badge" next to the date in the day view and on hover in the weekly and monthly view.
- In the weekly and monthly view, the weekday and date are also coloured red so that you know where to hover.
If you want to know more about configuration of bank holidays, please see Bank holidays documentation.
Special days are visualized as follows:
- As a grey "badge" next to the date in the day view and on hover in the weekly and monthly view.
- In the weekly and monthly view, there is also a grey line under the weekday and date so that you know where to hover.
If you want to know more about configuration of special days, please see Special days documentation.
Examples bank holidays and special days
Scheduled employees are displayed on the left hand side in the schedule view. You’ll find the name and picture of the employee as well as Scheduled hours versus Nominal (contracted) hours per calculation period defined in the employee’s agreement, and the difference between them.
In the example Charlotte is scheduled 48.5 hours in the schedule period, but should be scheduled 40 according to his agreement. Her scheduled hours exceed her nominal hours by 8.5 hours. Kyle is scheduled 20 hours which is in accordance with his agreement. He is scheduled zero hours less than he should be.
Unassigned shifts no predefined colour but are shown at the top of the Schedule View. If an unassigned shift is of a Shift type that has a colour, the unassigned shift will be of that colour.
You can collapse the unassigned shifts row in the Schedule view by clicking on the arrow next to the unassigned shift text in the Schedule view:
How do I assign an unassigned shift to an employee?
- Select the unmanned shift to open the "Edit shift" side panel
- Click "Assign employee" on the right hand side
- Select the employee of your choice
- Click "Save"