Tags follow up view
To follow up data and outcome for specific tags, go to Analytics > Tag follow up view.
- Click Search
- Enter the from-date for the period you want to examine
- Select the to-date
- Already Select tags
- Search for tags using free text search on Tag names
- It is possible to select another tag relevant to your search
- Click Load when you are done selecting tags
- The selected period will show
- (9) The list of selected tags
- (10) A date range of when tag is valid for, if defined on a tag
- (11) Budget in hours for the selected period, if set on a tag
- (12) Data, as explained below:
- Column 1 - Scheduled hours and Scheduled vs. budget hours in the selected period.
- The budget is calculated from the "Period" values for the tag, and the selected date range for the follow-up period.
- Over-scheduled hours vs. budget hours will show in red
- Column 2 and 3 - Out of the scheduled hours, how many are Assigned and how many are unassigned to employees
- Column 4 - Punched hours, punched hours vs budgeted hours, and punched hours vs. scheduled hours
- Punched hours in excess of budgeted or scheduled hours are displayed in red