Quinyx WFM Mobile 2.31.30
Punching on tasks
In this release we have implemented the possibility to punch on tasks in the our mobile apps. The punching flow for task punching works in the following way: you choose the task/shift you want to punch in on next by clicking on the specific task/shift. When you are done with a task and want to punch in on the next one you simply punch in on the next task/shift instead of punching out - punch out means go home. There are some specific conditions available when punching on tasks:
- There is a setting in the "Time" tab in agreements called "Allow punching on tasks" which determines if you can punch on tasks or not. This setting needs to be activated in order to be able to punch on tasks.
- You will be able to punch in on any of the tasks that are planned during the day.
- You will be able to punch in on one task several times during the day (you will only be able to punch again on a task that is in the past if the option explained below is turned on).
- The setting "Allow punching on past tasks" in the mobile punch flow settings makes it possible to punch on a task that is in the past.
- It is possible to:
- Select cost center for punch connected to task
- Select project for punch connected to task
- Add comment on punch connected to tasks