Reverse payroll transfer
As a first step to be able to reverse a completed transfer to payroll we have added the possibility to reverse transactions based on the choices made when transferring to payroll. This is done from Time→ File archive and the new option Reverse this payroll transfer. You will only be able to reverse payroll transfers that you have initiated and can download. Reversing of transactions are done as a background process and status is shown in the view.
Schedule period report
A new standard report is available under Reports & Statistics → Schedule → Schedule period report. This report will be generated by a background process and will be made available under Reports & Statistics → File archive when finished.
You have the option to base it on the schedule period or on the balance period on the agreement
- Unit : Unit of where the agreement is connected to
- Employee : Badge number and Full name
- Agreement template : Template name of the agreement
- From date : Start of schedule/balance period for agreement
- To date : End date of schedule/balance period for agreement
- Employment rate : % of employment rate for agreement
- Nominal hours : Nominal hours in the From date - To date period
- Total scheduled hours : Total of scheduled hours during the From date - To date period
- Absence hours : Absence hours up until yesterday from start of period
- Punched hours : Punched hours up until yesterday from start of period
- Hours from today until the end of period : Scheduled hours from today until end of period
- Absence hours from today util the end of the period : absence hours from today until end of period
- Sum : Sum of Absence hours, Punched hours, hours from today, Absence from today
New option for salary type generation
It´s now possible to define on salary type level if a certain type should not be generated at the same time as another salary type.
Example : I do not want UT-8 to be generated at the same time as Overtime 4 paid.
To achieve this you define this on the salary type from Settings→ Tables → Salary type → Chosen salary type or Time → Agreement templates → Chosen agreement → Salary types
The above example will restrict UT-8 to be generated at the same time as OT4 paid.
API / Web Service updates
Security and stability is one of the things that we at Quinyx always works with during development. During the last months we have done improvements and additions to our Web Services. During this time we have found that we need to change some functionality in regards to the following API calls
Updates and performance
- Update to the agreement templates and agreements in regards to preparation for more mobile punching options.
- Fix for managers in manager groups on sections not seeing pending leave applications
- Correction to an employee moved to another unit wrongfully keeping the section information
- Correction to when a template is rolled out containing scheduled shifts connected to agreements on multiple units the correct agreement is now chosen