New options to periodized Time Trackers
This is mostly a Netherlands legal requirement.
Standard and extra leave
In some countries holiday entitlement is split into standard and extra. But it is all in one balance so you will get 200 hours every year, where 160 is standard and 40 is extra legal (if you are full-time employed).
So as long as I have more than 40 hours (or the corresponding amount) left these will be split into two different carry over balances. One that I can use for an additional 6 months after year end (total 18 months) and one balance I can use for an additional period (5 years).
Set up a periodized Time Tracker with the "Dutch" deduction order.
Set up 4 Time Tracker associations in an agreement template
- Earn 200 vacation hours per year
- Add 200 vacation hours every year
Reset previous legal hours (160) on July 1st
- Remove unused legal hours (up to 160) after year and a half
- Make sure you set carry-over to 40 even if employment rate is less then 100%
- Make sure you check "Multiply carry-over" by employment rate.
Reset 5 year old extra legal vacation hours
- Remove remaining unused extra legal hours after 5 years
Reduce by vacation hours
- Set up an accrual driver for deducting vacation hours
This setup is done from Settings → Tables → Time Trackers and Time → Agreement templates → Chosen template → Time Trackers
Search staff available under settings
A search staff tab is now separately available for role manager under Settings → Search Staff
API / Web Service updates
wsdlGetSchedulesV2 : Tasks on shifts / "Subshifts" are now returned in the response if present
wsdlUpdateAgreements : Not possible to send empty <toDate>
Updates and performance
- Atlantic/Reykjavik timezone added
- Possibility to add more than 2 decimals on a Time Tracker connected to a salarytype
- Time Tracker report now has an option to show hours as decimals
- Absence percentage report now shows reports to even if a specific manager is not chosen. It will show the section/unit/district manager depending on setup
- Performance improvements regarding news
- Fix fo wrong cost centre set on employee when rolling out a fixed schedule that initially was created on another unit