Release date October 19, 2022
SAML SSO provider - added support for Mobile SSO
In this release, we've updated the SAML provider to support Mobile SSO as well. This means that the provider can be used for login via the mobile app. Read more about the configuration here.
Updates and performance improvements
None at this time.
- Resolved an issue that caused the nominal hours delta value to display more than two decimal places.
- Resolved an issue that caused punches connected to shifts to disappear when filtering in task grouping.
- Resolved an issue that when moving an employee to a new unit, existing shifts assigned to the employee on the old unit on the day of the move no longer had an agreement attached.
- Resolved a visual issue that caused data to be misaligned in statistics on daylight saving.
- Resolved an issue when punching out in Webpunch that set the original punch-out time to the shift's end time.
- Resolved an issue where the salary type rule Replace completely even replaced the break time when punch type was defined as Punch in/out no breaks.
- Resolved an issue where filtering on an employee section didn't show employees that lost role on the section, but still calculated hours in statistics.
New HelpDocs articles
SOAP API / Webservice updates
The following endpoints will be updated in the next upcoming sprints. This is necessary for us to do in order to add new functionality for compensation rules. These are configuration endpoints, and our data shows no active integrations running towards them.
New input parameters will be added as well as new response objects.
Endpoints being deprecated and removed
No endpoints are currently deprecated and planned for removal.
Please make sure to forward this information to the party within your company responsible for integrations.