Quinyx WFM Mobile 2.37
Autogenerated Qmails will now link to pages in the app the qmails is concerning
Autogenerated Qmails now link to the pages that the subject of the qmail is concerning, some examples are:
- For a new pulse question the user will have a link direct to the pulse in question
- For a new badge rewarded the user will have a link to the badge in question with the motivational text
- For a absence that has been approved the user will have a link direct to the absence in question
- If a user has been assigned a new shift the user will have a link to the shift in question (shift detail view)
Be able to choose preferred language in MyPage for autogenerated qmails
With release 2.37 it is possible to choose a preferred language in MyPage that will translate autogenerated Qmails if the user triggering the autogenerated Qmail has another language set.
- Change badge "Always on time" to "Game changer"
- Solves a problem with refreshing the time screen (iOS only)
- Solves problems with auto logout (Android only)
- Performance improvements