Release date September 8, 2022
Base schedule re-rollout and absences
Quinyx has special logic - called re-rollout logic - for what happens when you roll out one same base schedule for the same period, employees, and base schedule week and weekday. The general rule is that if there has been an edit made to the shifts in base schedule but none to the corresponding base schedule shifts in Schedule, then the re-roll out will update the shifts in Schedule. If, on the other hand, there have been any sort of changes made to the base schedule shifts in Schedule, no update will occur to the latter as a result of the re-rollout.
Up until this release, the above logic has applied for all cases except for the following:
- If the shift in Schedule has been deleted.
- If the shift in Schedule has been converted to an absence shift.
- If the shift in Schedule has received an approved punch.
Due to popular demand, Number 2 above has now been addressed. This improvement is described in more detail in this article - which will be updated by Monday, September 5th at 5:00 pm Central European Time.
Updates and performance improvements
None at this time.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Punched hours report to generate a value on a day when an employee wasn’t employed when the Group by day option was selected.
- Resolved an issue that caused an absence duration to be incorrect when that absence occurred during a daylight saving date.
- Resolved an issue that prevented account owners and managers from approving shift swaps.
- In this release we removed checking for the legacy permission mobile_schedule_view_unpublished from Classic and now show unpublished shifts for all managers where they have a manager role.
New HelpDocs articles
SOAP API / Webservice updates
The following endpoints will be updated in the next upcoming sprints. This is necessary for us to do in order to add new functionality for compensation rules. These are configuration endpoints, and our data shows no active integrations running towards them.
New input parameters will be added as well as new response objects.
Endpoints being deprecated and removed
No endpoints are currently deprecated and planned for removal.
Please make sure to forward this information to the party within your company responsible for integrations.