Release date October 18, 2022
We've enhanced the drag-and-drop redesign!
- There's now a shadow drop upon hovering over a folder, as displayed in the right-hand image below.
- We have a new radio button design for the selection of items.
- Now, when a selected item is dragged, it disappears from its original position, changes to the Item selection icon, and has a dashed outside border on its original position.
- When you hover over the destination folder, the destination folder's opacity changes, and a dashed border appears.
- When items are dropped at a destination folder, the item selection icon minimizes into the destination folder.
- When there's an error, an error message appears, and the selected items snap back to their original position.
- Items snap back to their original positions.
Card design enhancements
We've made the following design enhancements!
- We've updated the card type icons to denote whether you're looking at a Task, Form, Story, etc.
- We've updated the attribute icons (including Recurring, Shared By, Shared To, and Private icons).
- You can now see engagement icons (for instance, you can see likes and comments icons).
- We've improved the visibility of priority icons by displaying them in red.
Bug fixes and service requests
- Resolved an issue that caused accidental drag-and-drop of files when scrolling in the mobile app.
- Resolved an issue that caused errors in downloading files from tasks.
- Resolved an issue that prevented cards with a Send out and Due date to be visible in the Sort by… views.
- Resolved an issue that caused errors in the displayed number of total assignee counts on task cards.
- Other internal bug fixes.
In the next release
In the upcoming November 2, 2022 release:
- View only user fixes
- Introducing scoring of questions (within tasks and forms)
We're currently running discovery for the following: