Agreement templates - Salary types
In the Salary types section, you must enable the relevant salary types. You have to do this so that the salary type outcome and pay link work.
You can copy from a preexisting template, or if you know the name of the template, use the filter to save time:
You can also display inactive salary types and enable them again.
Click the edit icon to add additional information.
- Salary type and standard code: Salary type used in your payroll system and the standard code for the salary type in Quinyx
- Customized name: A descriptive name for the salary type
- Transfer to payroll: This box must be checked for the salary type to be included in the salary file for transfer to pay. To prevent a particular salary type from being approved too quickly or easily, you can mark that it requires special approval to be transferred to payroll.
- Allow manual add: Check this if it is to be possible to manually add the salary type directly in a time card.
- Minimum: Enter any minimum value to be created at day level. If the salary type is created automatically and the minimum value is not reached, it will be rounded upwards.
- Maximum: Enter any maximum value to be created at day level. If the salary type is created automatically and the maximum value is not reached, it will be rounded downwards.
- Requires approval: You have the option to choose whether the salary type should be approved automatically when it is created in the time card. A non-approved salary type will not generate any outcome of hours in the time card and hence not create any transaction to the salary file.
- Excluded salary type (from being generated with current salary): Exclude one or more salary types from being generated at the same time as the one you are editing. The salary type ID is displayed next to the salary type name.
Round salary type
In the Round salary type section, you can set how many minutes an employee can come before a shift start and how many minutes after the end of the shift the employee can punch out after the end of the shift and have it rounded up to the time of the shift, if it occurs within X ( Maximum 180) minutes of the schedules start and end.
Time Tracker is a feature for keeping track of hours and minutes or days. It can be used for tracking vacation balances, time off in lieu, or flextime, for example. Employees can monitor their balances in the time card and the app. You can select multiple Time Trackers.
Configuring salary costs allows you to view salary costs in Neo.