Release date December 14, 2022
Toast component upgrade
We are introducing a redesigned "toast" component to provide subtle feedback to users about an operation or other information. Here are the key design changes introduced:
- For Desktop: the "toast" box will appear at the bottom left of the screen.
- For Mobile: the "toast" box will appear at the bottom center of the screen.
- Positive (outcome) toasts will be displayed in green boxes and will automatically disappear.
- Negative (outcome) toasts will be displayed in red boxes and will need to be acknowledged.
- When multiple toasts are displayed, they will now be stacked on top of each other with the most recent toast appearing at the bottom of the stacking.
- Resolved an issue that prevented draft stories from being visible to some customers.
- Resolved an issue that prevented tasks from being visible to some customers.
- Resolved an issue that prevented cover images from appearing on ‘Story tiles’.
- Resolved an issue that caused events to disappear in the weekly view of the calendar.
- Resolved an issue that prevented completed tasks from appearing in the ‘Done’ section.
- Resolved an issue that caused the ‘Scoring feature’ to be case-sensitive for ‘short answer’ questions.
- Resolved an issue that caused same-day tasks with start and end-time to appear as all-day tasks for that day.
- Resolved an issue that prevented users from creating multiple-choice questions from including multi-word answers i.e. with a space.
In the next release
In the upcoming January 11, 2023 release you can expect:
- Audience picker splash page to include recently saved lists.
- Import distribution list.
- More bug fixes and service requests.
We are currently running discovery for the following:
- Ensure newly added stores/users are able to access already shared content.
- Make distribution and audience selection easier and more intuitive.