You can view a list of each device key associated with different mobile devices. These device keys are used as a unique identifier to ensure that mobile punches are only performed on the assigned phone.
To view devices:
- Navigate to Group settings.
- Under Access rights, click Devices.
- View list of employees in your group and their devices.
You'll see five columns:
- Badge number: The employee's badge number.
- Name: The employee's first and last name.
- Device key: This is the unique key of the employee's mobile device. An employee can have multiple devices.
- Authorized: To authorize a device, click the checkbox on the right-hand side. The checkbox will turn blue with a white checkmark, indicating that the device is authorized.
- Trash can icon: You can delete device keys by clicking the trash can icon.
If the list of devices contains many employees, they will display on multiple pages. You can see this in the top right corner with a number for the page you are at, and one number indicating how many pages there are. Click the arrows to navigate between the pages.