Under Group settings, you can see all the employees in your group and whether or not their mobile device is authorized for punching. You can also do batch authorizations and search for specific employees to see the status of their device.
To do this:
- Navigate to Group settings.
- Click on Devices.
- The list with employees in your group and their devices displays:
You will now see four columns:
- Badge number: The employee's badge number.
- Name: The employee's first name and last name.
- Device key: The unique key of the employee's mobile device.
- Authorized: Indicates if the device is authorized or not.
The columns that are highlighted with blue color can be sorted by clicking on them.
You can search the list on badge number or name by typing something in the search field.
To authorize one device click in the checkbox on the right hand side. The checkbox will now become blue with a white checkmark indicating that the device is authorized.
If the list contains many employees we will divide them into different pages. That will be indicated in the top right corner with a number for the page you are at, and one number indicating how many pages there are. Click the arrows to navigate between the pages.
To authorize all the devices visible on the page click the checkbox next to the text authorized in the header. All the checkboxes will then become blue with a white check mark indicating that all devices are authorized.