Under Group Settings > Access Rights > Devices users can view a list of each device key, associated with different mobile devices.
These device keys are used as a unique identifier to ensure that mobile punches are only done by the assigned phone.
To do this:
- Navigate to Group settings.
- Click on Devices.
- The list with employees in your group and their devices displays:
You will now see four columns:
- Badge number: The employee's badge number.
- Name: The employee's first name and last name.
- Device key: The unique key of the employee's mobile device.
- Authorized: Indicates if the device is authorized or not.
- Trash can icon: You can delete device keys using the trash can icon on the far right.
The columns that are highlighted with blue color can be sorted by clicking on them.
You can search the list on badge number or name by typing something in the search field.
To authorize one device click in the checkbox on the right hand side. The checkbox will now become blue with a white checkmark indicating that the device is authorized.
If the list contains many employees we will divide them into different pages. That will be indicated in the top right corner with a number for the page you are at, and one number indicating how many pages there are. Click the arrows to navigate between the pages.
To authorize all the devices visible on the page click the checkbox next to the text authorized in the header. All the checkboxes will then become blue with a white check mark indicating that all devices are authorized.