Release date January 13, 2021
Last Classic release notes
From the next planned release of Quinyx WFM, there will be only one set of release notes.
Nothing new here. Please check the Neo version 0099 release notes.
Updates and performance improvements
Some SOAP API endpoints have been discontinued and removed. Read more in the section API / Web service updates below.
- Correction to Salary on tasks not giving the correct output in combination with "Punched Hours" in the shift type rule.
API / Web service updates
The following SOAP API endpoints will be discontinued from this release as previously stated
- 7.3 wsdlGetUserDefinedFields
- 7.4 wsdlUpdateUserDefinedFields
- 7.5 wsdlGetUserDefinedFieldValues
- 7.6 wsdlUpdateUserDefinedValues
- 7.7 wsdlGetUserDefinedShifts
- 7.8 wsdlUpdateUserDefinedShifts
- 5.2 wsdlUpdateCrmCustomers
- 5.4 wsdlUpdateCrmRoles
- 5.5 wsdlUpdateCrmOrders
- 5.6 wsdlGetCrmDecisions
The following SOAP API endpoints will be discontinued and removed from Quinyx WFM August 2021.They are already now replaced with REST API endpoints for Neo Forecast. Read more about Neo Forecast and the improved functionality here and about the new REST APIs here.
- 6.2 wsdlGetForecasts
- 6.3 wsdlUpdateForecasts
- 6.6 wsdlUpdateForecastV2
- 6.8 wsdlUpdateForecastsV3
- 6.4 wsdlGetSalesData
- 6.9 wsdlGetSalesDataV2
- 6.7 wsdlGetOptimalStaffing