Quinyx WFM v335 has now been released. Version 335 includes a number of new functions and bug fixes.
- Automatic deletion of staff who have left
- Logging of approval or change of pay types
API / Web Service updates
- wsdlGetSchedulesV2 - new parameter useFixedSchedule
Automatic deletion of staff who have left
New functionality has been added that allows employees to be deleted automatically from Quinyx after a certain number of days following the person's end date in the employee card. This function is particularly useful to ensure that personal data that is no longer needed by the company is screened in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
This setting can be found under Settings → Global → General, and the function is disabled by default. To enable the function, the box is checked and the number of days is selected. If the function is enabled and 7 days is selected, the employee will be deleted permanently from Quinyx 7 days after the end date in the employee card.
Logging of approval or change of pay types
Quinyx provides the option of defining a setting so that specific pay types are approved so that they are generated and transferred to pay. This setting is defined for the specific pay types in the agreement template, and you have the option of selecting whether this should be approved by default.
In this release, we have added the logging of changes concerning approval so the local managers and administrators can follow up on who has approved or changed an approved pay type, and when.
This logger can be found under Time → Log and also shows the pay type code and the shift to which the pay type is linked.
API / Web Service updates
- useFixedSchedule - new Boolean parameter that changes the query to run against a fixed schedule. A complete description of the wsdlGetScheduleV2 call can be found here.
- Correction of empty error message when drag-and-drop is used in Schedule → Scheduled staff
- Time Tracker is now updated correctly when transferred to pay is executed and transactions are then reversed
- Adding together the cost in Schedule → Day view is now hidden when the right to hide cost is enabled
- Costs for shifts at away units can now be viewed in the Employee Portal → Time → Time
- Major corrections implemented with regard to flows for notifications on application for leave
Neo Schedule (beta)
Swap part of leave with shift
A first version of this function is being released with this release. It is now possible to swap part of an leave with a shift.
In the example below, the employee is on parental leave in March but now wishes to work a shift on 28 March ("Cashier full day", 09:00-18:15). When the user enters the shift, the shift splits the leave already entered into two parts, i.e. 1) parental leave, 2) "Cashier full day" shift, 3) parental leave.
Part-time leave calculated on the basis of scheduled hours
You now have the option of adding part-time leave in Neo, calculated on scheduled time per day. When the user enters leave, they select the leave as a percentage and the part of the shift in which the leave is to be placed. If an employee has more than one shift per day, the percentage figure will be applied to the total scheduled time per day, and not per shift. Note that it is not possible to change the percentage, time and date when the leave has been saved.
Note that this functionality is only available in Neo, it is not possible to add part-time leave calculated on scheduled time in app.quinyx.com.
In the example below, the employee has part-time leave of 50%. The user selects the level of leave, where the leave is to be placed, and – if applicable – what is to be done with the shift/s.