Agreement selection logic
There are multiple occasions on which Quinyx needs to itself figure out which agreement to select for a shift and/or punch. Below is a list of such occasions:
- Agreement changes (see above).
- A base schedule is rolled out and one of the following applies:
- The agreement field for the base schedule shift in question reads “Selects automatically”.
- The base schedule shift’s agreement has been selected manually, but said agreement isn’t valid on the date on which the shift is rolled out.
In these cases, an algorithm will check all of the agreements of the employee for these criteria in the following order. Whichever step at which there is only one agreement left meeting that and the previous criteria is where that same agreement is selected and applied to the shift or punch. If the algorithm makes it to step 5 and there are more than one agreements left, then out of the agreements left, the agreement added to the system add the earliest point in time will be selected.
- Are there agreements valid at the date of the shift or punch?
- Are any of the remaining agreements set to preferred for the unit the shift or punch is taking place on?
- Are any of the remaining agreements using the same agreement template as the current main agreement?
- Note that for base schedule shifts with a manually selected agreement specifically, the algorithm will instead check “Are there agreements using the same agreement template as the manually selected agreement?” as of this step.
- Are any of the remaining agreements the main agreement as of today's date?
- Which one of the remaining agreements has the highest employment rate?