Release date June 15, 2022
We’ve created new training videos that are available in HelpDocs. The videos cover:
- Configuration & Settings
- Schedule & Time Management
None at this time.
Updates and performance improvements
- For better visual consistency in the Schedule view, we have moved the bin and grab icon so that they now will be displayed inside the shift cell.
- For the same reason as above, we have also moved the checkbox on absences to the right side inside the shift cell.
- A payroll file that has the status "processing" will now be automatically set to failed after 4 hours.
- Resolved an issue that displayed incorrect calculations for nominal hours depending on the time period selected.
- Resolved an issue that produced no warning when a free day violation occurred.
- Resolved an issue that caused shift times from underlying shifts to disappear when switching the schedule view or refreshing the browser.
- Resolved an issue that caused an icon to overlap the menu button in the staff portal when accessed via the mobile web browser.
- Resolved an issue that prevented some roles with read and write permissions from seeing the availability lock period in the three dots menu.
- Resolved an issue that caused favorite filters to not be selected as expected when changing groups.
- Resolved an issue that produced an internal server error when searching for tags in Tags Follow up in the Analytics tab.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Salary details report to not follow the payroll file filter as expected in the Time view.
New HelpDocs articles
SOAP API / Webservice updates
Endpoints being deprecated and removed
No endpoints are currently deprecated and planned for removal.
Please make sure to forward this information to the party within your company responsible for integrations.
Give us your feedback!
We would like for you to review our product on G2, the leading software review site where thousands of users write reviews about platforms and tools they use at work.
When users like you write reviews about Quinyx, it helps potential customers and users understand the value our product brings. Thanks to the reviews we have received so far, we are named as G2's best HR Software 2022.
We would greatly appreciate your review. It will only take about 5 minutes. And… to thank you for your time, you will receive a Visa or Amazon eGift card worth $25 (or equivalent local currency).
To start the review process, just choose from the options below: