Option for Time Tracker - Limit to employed since date
In some use cases where there is a rehire of employees, there is a need to limit the Time Trackers to look at the employed since date even though there might be transactions for that employee before that set date.
On the Time Tracker, it is now possible to define this option. This is done from Settings → Tables → Time Trackers → Chosen Time Tracker
Read more about Time Trackers here
API / Web Service updates
- wsdlGetEmployees : added neoRoles and neoGroups to retrieve information about to which groups an employee is assigned.
- wsdlReverseTransactions : Possibility to reverse transactions for a unit through the API
- Limit of 31 days
- Limit of max 200 users
- wsdlMoveEmployees now reflects the "sharing" in Neo according to set dates
TLS version upgrade
All communication with Quinyx products is encrypted using TLS. To ensure all communication stays secure and your customer-data is protected Quinyx needs to deprecate older versions of the TLS protocol below version 1.2.
The difference for end-users is that older browsers and clients not supporting TLS 1.2 will not be able to communicate with Quinyx. One example of such browsers are Internet Explorer 10 and older. Use this website to to test if your web-browser can use TLS 1.2: https://check.quinyx.com
When will the change take place?
- On the 1st of March 2020 Quinyx will no longer accept TLS version below 1.2 for the Quinyx production environments (app.quinyx.com, web.quinyx.com etc).
- On the 1st of February 2020 Quinyx will no longer accept TLS version below 1.2 for the Quinyx RC environments (rc.quinyx.com, web-rc.quinyx.com etc).
What is required from us as a customers and users?
- As a customer, make sure you are using a modern web browser that supports TLS 1.2.
- Use our website https://check.quinyx.com to verify your browser
- Verify that your integrations and software supports TLS 1.2Technical details:
After the 1st of March 2020 the following ciphers and TLS-versions will be applied.
Quinyx API-Calls and web: TLS 1.2 with the following ciphers:
Quinyx Images and assets: TLS 1.2 with the following ciphers:
- Correction to wsdlUpdateShiftTypes not applying section to local shift type.
- Correction to scheduled period report not allowing roles other than manager to select a date.
- Correction to Qmail message displaying incorrect text to employee when booking a shift.
- Correction to incorrect employee displaying in time card when reporting an absence.
- Correction to "undefined undefined" in schedule log.