Release date November 30, 2022
Email notification sent to task approver
Approvers of tasks will now receive an email notification with a link to navigate to Concrete when a new submission requires their approval.
Redesigned audience picker splash page
We've introduced a new audience picker splash page (landing page displayed when you press the ‘+’ add audience button within a resource in Concrete). This change will enable some really cool features to be embedded within the splash page in the future!
The former audience picker splash page looked like this:
The new audience picker splash page looks like this:
- Resolved an issue that prevented stories (with start/end dates) from being visible on the calendar view.
- Resolved an issue that caused completed tasks to remain in "Overview" instead of "Done".
- Resolved an issue with the toast message when several items were downloaded on the mobile app.
- Resolved an issue that prevented users from being rerouted to the next page when deleting a file within a folder using the file preview feature.
In the next release
In the upcoming December 14, 2022 release you can expect:
- Audience picker splash page to include recently saved lists
- Further MUI improvements
- More bug fixes and service requests
We are currently running discovery for the following:
- Import distribution list
- Ensure newly added stores/users can access already shared content
- Make distribution and audience selection easier and more intuitive