Release date July 15, 2020
Possibility to add calculated compensations for bank holiday rules
In some geographical markets, there are calculations made on the compensation to be generated that are based on an average or previously generated salary types. Within Quinyx, we refer to these as a calculated compensation, and with this release, we added the possibility to connect these to bank holidays.
Possible choices of calculated compensation
- Selected generated salary types during:
- X calendar days, week(s), full week(s) prior to the bank holiday divided by worked days in the same period.
Employee A has had the following salary types generated 28 days before the bank holiday and has had 13 working days within that period:
- Salary type 1234 : 143.25
- Salary type 4321 : 12.25
- Salary type 9874 : 13.78
A compensation calculation is added to the bank holiday with the selected salary types 1234 & 9784 only.
The generated outcome from this rule on the bank holiday will be:
- Salary type 1234 : 11.02 (143.25 / 13)
- Salary type 9874 : 1.06 (13.78 / 13)
Read more about bank holiday rules here.
Updates and performance improvements
New time zones added for:
- Manila, Philippines
- Hanoi, Vietnam
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Correction to Time tracker rule on agreement not updated on last day of employment.
- Correction to wsdlGetAgreementsV2 returning decimal when defined as an INT.
- Correction to manager not receiving Qmail for leave application.
- Correction to wsdlInitiateTransferToPayroll in regards to section selection on employee.
API / Web service updates
wsdlGetSalaryCompensations : This function returns Salary Compensation data.
wsdlDeleteSalaryCompensations : This function deletes Salary Compensations.
wsdlUpdateSalaryCompensations : This function saves new Salary Compensations.