- New functionality
Release date March 10, 2021
Cost centers and projects
In this release, we've added support for searching and pagination in the cost center and project lists.
You'll now see a search bar at the top of the cost center and project pages:
As you begin typing your search word, the list will be narrowed down, and the search result will be highlighted in yellow:
Quinyx now displays 100 items per page for cost centers and projects. If you have more than 100 items, you'll see the number of pages in the top-right corner, and you can use the arrows to jump between pages:
Schedule and Base schedule
Metric by avatar
As of this release, you can select which metric to display data for by your employees’ pictures in the schedule. This is done in the Employee list display options panel:
The “Scheduled hours / nominal hours” metric is default for now. Later this year, Quinyx will remember this and many other of your settings in the view.
Employee name in batch operations
Due to popular request, Quinyx now displays the name of the person for whom you batch move, edit, or delete shifts:
We're adding the first part of Time Trackers management. You're now able to view the list of Time Trackers configured for your account.
List of Time Trackers
You'll now find a page called "Time Trackers" under the agreements header in Account settings. When navigating to that page, you'll see a list of all Time Trackers. You can sort the list on name or reference:
As of version 0104, to be released on the 24th of March, mobile app users who only have an employee role on a section level will only be able to see colleagues in the sections in which they have a role and will only be able to book shifts belonging to those sections. Previously, since we relied on legacy Classic logic, users were able to see colleagues in the entire unit in which the section belonged and sometimes were able to book shifts in other sections belonging to the unit even though they didn’t have a role there. You will still be able to book shifts that don’t belong to any section (only unit) if you only have a section role.
Updates and performance improvements
- Table headers in the Forecast Overview are now sticky.
- Added the possibility to toggle the graph on / off in the Forecast Overview.
- Hourly data points now display in the Forecast Overview graph when viewing a single day.
- Added support for creating and editing unit integration keys. It works the same way as integration keys for section, about which you can read more about here.
- Resolved an issue that could cause an incorrect optimal headcount calculation.
- Resolved an issue that could result in not being able select options in the data field in custom reports.
- Resolved a group management issue that produced an error when saving changes in advanced unit settings.
- Resolved an issue that produced an error when entering a negative value for a salary adjustment.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Time card summary to display incorrect amount of scheduled hours.
- Resolved a Time card issue that caused a 500 error when adding more than four digits for a manual salary.
- Resolved an issue that caused open punches to not display in the Time card.
- Resolved an issue that prevented an absence within a different time range than a punch from being deleted.
- Resolved an issue that produced a 500 error when attempting to modify a punch on the current date.
- Resolved an issue so that now if an absence shift is transferred to payroll, salary types can no longer be approved/unapproved.
- Resolved an issue that produced a 500 error when deleting an absence and reassigning an absence shift.
- Resolved an issue that prevented a Time Tracker value containing decimals from being saved.
- Resolved an issue that caused a shift moved to an employee with deviation reporting to not be visible until page refresh.
- Resolved an issue that prevented an open punch in schedule from being visible until page refresh.
- Resolved an issue that caused an employee’s start and end dates to change when changing the agreement template.
- Resolved issue where staff cost in the week view showing minus values when no one scheduled.
- Resolved issue where "Allow punching on task" checked correctly on the agreement template did not connect the punch to the task when punching in Webpunch.
- Resolved issue where "Allow punching on task" checked correctly on the agreement template did not allow for editing of project or cost center when punching in Webpunch.
- Resolved an issue where the staff category filter field in Schedule erroneously displayed employees as long as they had a task in the viewed period, even if they weren't part of the selected staff category.
- Resolved an issue in the mobile app where employees were unable to see their punches in the attest view until the sections publish date if the sections publish date was published further in the future than the units publish date. The users were and are still able to see their shifts to the sections publish date.
New HelpDocs articles
REST API / Web service updates
None at this time.
SOAP API / Web service updates
At Quinyx, we've moved to HTTPS for all of our customers except a single endpoint for backwards compatibility. This endpoint is for WSDL integrations and only available on the address apiftp.quinyx.com. To ensure your customer data is safe and secure, this HTTP endpoint will be deprecated. The documented URL for Quinyx WSDL is: https://api.quinyx.com/FlexForceWebServices.php
This is why on 1st of May 2021 on the production environment, we'll disable port 80 and only allow 443 (HTTPS) on the following endpoints:
How does this affect you?
If you're still pointing to this endpoint on port 80, you have to change these integrations to port 443, i.e. HTTPS. You can already do this and test that everything works as expected.
The following SOAP API endpoints will be discontinued and removed from Quinyx WFM August 2021.They are already now replaced with REST API endpoints for Neo Forecast. Read more about Neo Forecast and the improved functionality here and about the new REST APIs here.
- 6.2 wsdlGetForecasts
- 6.3 wsdlUpdateForecasts
- 6.6 wsdlUpdateForecastV2
- 6.8 wsdlUpdateForecastsV3
- 6.4 wsdlGetSalesData
- 6.9 wsdlGetSalesDataV2
- 6.7 wsdlGetOptimalStaffing