Release date March 8 2022
Notification for new file upload to folder removed
You gave us feedback that the notifications that you received when new files were uploaded to folders were too noisy and made the wider notifications feature difficult to use. So we've removed those notifications completely. Folder owners/recipients will no longer receive a notification when a file is uploaded.
Compliance Improvements - Scale
We've made some significant changes in order to better support distribution to large audiences - distributions of up to 5K can now be handled without issue. The most significant changes to support this are:
- Compliance created asynchronously for Tasks, state will appear as ‘pending’ while processed, breakdown will not be available until the creation is complete.
- Progress for distributed resources is no longer computed at the time of read, but is instead updated at the time of write.
- Completions will be lazy-loaded (in batches) when opening a distributed resource page, breakdown will show a loading state until all completions have been successfully loaded.
Further MUI Enhancements
We've upgraded the old menu modal component with a new drop-down/menu across the platform. The new ‘settings’ drop-down is shown in the image below.
We've also replaced the old sidebar with a new dialogue box component where appropriate. Take a look at the new Cancel Task dialogue box shown below as an example.
- Resolved an issue that prevented form submissions from exporting in xlsx format.
- Resolved an issue that prevented files from being moved between folders.
- Resolved an issue that prevented users from scrolling through carousels.
- Resolved an issue that prevented users from marking a task as complete.
- Resolved an issue that caused duplicate tags.
- Resolved an issue that prevented data loading across the platform.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the Start Task option from appearing.
In the next release
In the upcoming March 22 release you can expect:
- More bug fixes and service requests
We are currently running discovery for the following: