Release date October 21, 2020
Important information about outgoing email sender
We will remove the option for using User's email address. This is to ensure that employees receive emails and to be compliant with modern email systems.
We're doing this for multiple reasons, but mainly because of the feedback we've gotten from users that their employees have not received emails. When we investigated this, we found that in almost all of these cases it was the result of the user's email provider marking the message/messages as spam in their filters even before reaching the recipient.
This change will take effect in the 388 release, planned for November 18, 2020. Your company won't have to do anything in regards of configuration within the system.
None at this time, but check out the Neo 0093 release notes here.
Updates and performance improvements
Change of logic in wsdlUpdateEmployees if non unique badge numbers is used
Quinyx has support for non unique badge numbers across a customer with the limitation that has to be unique per employees "home unit".
The logic for wsdlUpdateEmployees is updated to be able to update these employees and not to move them.
Preparation for new overtime method
We're preparing for a new overtime method, and for user testing purposes, this is visible in the drop-down in Classic > Settings > Tables > Overtime methods > Add new/Edit.
This will, in a future release, make it possible to calculate overtime based on scheduled hours from Base schedule(s). Please do not take this functionality into production use just yet.
- Correction to daylight saving now taking time zone into account in regards to logic of scheduled hours/punched hours during the period of daylight savings. Read more unit settings and about editing them here.
- Overtime generated on an absence now correctly defaults to setting for paid/saved in lieu from agreement.
API / Web service updates
- Correction to wsdl definition on wsdlFindEmployees
- wsdlGetAgreementsV2 now returns signstatus=3 if the following conditions are met for an agreement:
- Scrive signature not initiated
- Agreement is asserted that it is already valid
The following SOAP API endpoints will be discontinued and removed from Quinyx WFM mid January 2021 (planned for 2021-01-13)
- 7.3 wsdlGetUserDefinedFields
- 7.4 wsdlUpdateUserDefinedFields
- 7.5 wsdlGetUserDefinedFieldValues
- 7.6 wsdlUpdateUserDefinedValues
- 7.7 wsdlGetUserDefinedShifts
- 7.8 wsdlUpdateUserDefinedShifts
- 5.2 wsdlUpdateCrmCustomers
- 5.4 wsdlUpdateCrmRoles
- 5.5 wsdlUpdateCrmOrders
- 5.6 wsdlGetCrmDecisions