Agreement templates - Working hours and periods
Full time working hours
Enter full time working hours information in the Working hours section:
- Days: Define the number of desired full time working hours in the periods.
- Workdays per week: Define the number of working days per week.
- Adjust for leaves: You can also set whether the nominal hours should be reduced for leaves by checking Adjust for leaves.
- Use work day model: Option to use the work day model which is an alternative model for calculating nominal hours with the possibility to exclude Sundays (mainly used in Norway).
- Advanced calculation for part-time employee: You can choose the number of weeks back in time that should be taken into account in the calculation.
- No advanced calculation
- Calculate average employment rate on 0% employees
- Calculate for mini jobbers average hours/day
- Weeks back in time: Define number of weeks used for advanced calculation for part-time employees.
Configure the length of the schedule period in the Schedule period subsection:
- Months with state date/Days with start date: Choose month or day start date.
- Number of months: Set the number of months that applies to the schedule period. The range is 1 to 12 months.
- Date: Month the schedule period begins.
Define the amount of time the employee works. You can see the current rate as well as any coming or previous rates:
- Current: Current rate of employment.
- Employment rate: Percentage of full time the employee works.
The balance period allows you to track an employee's scheduled and worked hours in relation to a long-term work quota. For instance, you can use this to follow up on annual working hours of 2080 hours. The work quota can be defined over a span of either X months or X days, with a specified start date:
- Months with start date/Days with start date: Choose between 12 months or 366 days.
- Hours in balance period: Total number of hours expected during period.
This is the period that the system will validate against. This feature is mainly used to support scheduling of minijobbers in Germany:
Cost period value
This is the value that the system will validate against. This feature is mainly used to support scheduling of minijobbers in Germany:
Nominal days per week
Use the nominal days per week subsection to enter the expected number of workdays per week on a contract:
- Nominal days per week: Choose between 1 and 7 days.
- Start date: Nominal days start date.