Release date July 29, 2020
New WSDL API endpoints
wsdlGetTextItems : New endpoint to be able to return all text items for selected unit (main unit API key).
wsdlUpdateSections : New endpoint to be able to create/update sections.
Updates and performance improvements
General improvements in regards to caching data and fetching scheduled hours.
Overtime and additional time
Update to overtime and additional time calculations in regards to shifts with "Count as scheduled hours" = off and shifts "Count as punched hours" = off. If a shift has both these settings set to 'off', then this will not generate any overtime or additional time.
If the shift has "Count as scheduled hours" = off and "Count as punched hours" = on this has the same definition as to have not been scheduled but you have worked. In this case, additional time/overtime will be generated.
When using Scrive and having view method not as standard (e.g., BankID, SMS, etc.), persons signing in the signatory flow will be redirected to https://web.quinyx.com instead of the archived document.
edited 2020-20-24 in regards to wrong documentation of what employee was redirected
- Correction to an issue when reverting an absence added with an absence schedule that created multiple shifts.
- Resolved an issue that allowed a fixed schedule to be rolled out and approved after an agreement end date.
- Resolved a Time Tracker issue that prevented vacation days from being added on the last day of an agreement.
- wsdlUpdateStandardBankHolidays no longer returns a 500 error when onlyTheseUnitGroups has a value.
- Resolved an issue that sent a user’s leave application directly to the Local manager instead of the selected manager under Reporting to and did not notify the Reporting to manager of the leave application via Qmail.
API / Web service updates
wsdlUpdateTextItems : Possibility to update showInWebpunch
wsdlInitiateTransferToPayroll : Possibility to select uploadFileToServer
wsdlGetSections : Now returns extGroupId in the response
wsdlGetEmployeesV2 : Now returns autoMan
wsdlUpdateUnit : Possibility to set extGroupId
wsdlGetUnit : Now returns groupId and extGroupId
wsdlGetUnits : Now returns groupId and extGroupId
wsdlGetUnitsAPI-key : Now returns groupId and extGroupId
wsdlUpdateShiftTypes : Possibility to update isFreeDay, countPunchHours, countScheduleHours, break 2,3 and 4
wsdlGetShiftCategories : Now returns isFreeDay, countPunchHours, countScheduleHours
wsdlGetEmployeesV2 : Possibility to define what Neo roles should be returned with defining <neoRolesIds> . this is optional but needs to be in the request but can in that case be empty.
wsdlUpdateEmployees : Added flag named : updateNeoGroup to be able to update existing Neo group id and role id
wsdlGetEmployeeSkills : Now returns skillExpires , skillExpiringDate
wsdlGetStandardBankHolidays : Now returns reddayId
wsdlUpdateStandardBankHolidays : Now returns reddayId