Mobile - Download and log in
Quinyx mobile introduction
You can use the Quinyx mobile app for workforce management. With the Quinyx app, you can:
- View and apply for shifts and submit Availability.
- Punch in and out and attest worked hours
- Apply for time off and view Time Trackers
- View colleagues and their contact information
- If you’re a manager, you can manage employee’s leave and shift applications
Downloading the app
- To download the Quinyx app, go to App store if you have an iPhone or Google Play if you have a Android. Select Quinyx Mobile.
- Open the Quinyx mobile app
- Write your username (email address/log-in ID) in the username field of the mobile app login page.
- Fill in your password
- Press Log in.
- If you are unable to log in with your password, you can reset the password: Mobile - Reset password
Logging in using SSO
- Write your username (mail address) in the username field of the mobile app login page.
- Press Continue and select the correct SSO environment you want to log into.
Logging in using aliases
This is a feature that supports customers that don't use Quinyx unique IDs (Email or LoginID). Customers using aliases will:
- Write the name of the alias, e.g., SSO provider (f.ex. Quinyx) in the user name field in the mobile app.
- Pressing Continue, you will be redirected to the SSO login provider page, where you can input your company credentials.
We support the following languages:
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese