Release date January 25, 2022
No updates at this time.
- Resolved an issue that caused the selected audience to appear blank for private stories.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the repositioning of questions for forms.
- Resolved an issue that caused an error message to appear when submitting a form with incorrect answers.
- Resolved an issue that prevented validation errors from appearing for questions on tasks.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the audience updated’ success toast from displaying for stories.
- Resolved an issue that caused duplicate notifications for task chat messages.
- Resolved an issue that caused both the success AND error toast to be displayed when updating the audience for a shared folder.
- Resolved an issue that enabled removed form recipients to access the form via the original notification.
In the next release
In the upcoming February 8, 2023 release you can expect:
- More bug fixes and service requests
- Sort by feature applied to all facets
- MUI menu upgrades
We're currently running discovery for the following:
- Ensure newly added stores/users are able to access already shared content
- Make distribution and audience selection easier and more intuitive