Release date June 30, 2021
New password policy
As of the release of version 0111, all new passwords must:
- Contain a minimum of 12 characters (128 maximum).
- Contain at least 2 numeric characters.
- Contain at least 2 letters.
If a manager resets an employee's password, or if the employee chooses to reset the password, the system will require a new password to be chosen when logging in.
The user account will be blocked after 6 unsuccessful login attempts. A manager must then reactivate the account.
We've made improvements to the absence reason list view and full add, edit, delete functionality for absence types, so you now have full configuration support for absence settings.
List of absence reasons, improvements
We've added "Salary type" to the overview list so that you can quickly identify whether there are any salary types associated with a unique absence type.
The option to "Manage absence reason types" has now been moved to under the more ubiquitous "..." button, next to the new "Add absence type" button:
Add, edit, and delete absence types
By clicking "Add absence type", you can now directly add a new absence type in the absence settings. Here you can give the absence a name, define the calculation rules, and access advanced settings. You can also edit or delete any existing absence types:
Updates and performance improvements
- Previously, it wasn't possible to add an absence if the period you viewed contained a locked schedule date. We've changed this so that you can add an absence outside the locked schedule date, even when viewing a period with a locked schedule date.
- It's now possible to add a part time absence that contains up to four decimals.
- When max scheduled hours per day/week is set to zero (0) on an employee's agreement, we now consider that as the warning not being used, and therefore we will not trigger warnings for that when scheduling.
- We've made a change so that it is not possible to move draggable panels outside of the screen.
- Resolved an issue that prevented a manager from seeing their own salary in an agreement.
- Resolved an issue that caused a time punch occurring in the past to display the timestamp for the current day.
- Resolved an issue that caused an agreement for a shared employee that was connected to a shift and punch to be invisible in the Time card.
- Resolved an issue that caused the schedule time multiplier to increase the total number of scheduled hours in the employee metrics, even when the associated unsocial time (UT) salary type being multiplied was removed.
- Resolved an issue that caused the total number of scheduled hours to be incorrect when the associated UT salary type was removed from the salary output.
- Resolved an issue that prevented a manager from denying shift requests.
- Resolved an issue that connected the wrong agreement to a shift when an employee had an agreement with a home unit and an away unit after a manager approved a shift.
New HelpDocs articles
REST API / Web service updates
None at this time.
SOAP API / Web service updates
None at this time.
Endpoints being deprecated and removed
The following SOAP API endpoints will be discontinued and removed from Quinyx WFM August 2021.They are already now replaced with REST API endpoints for Quinyx Forecast or obsolete. Read more about Quinyx Forecast and the improved functionality here and about the new REST APIs here.
4.6 wsdlUpdateAdminGroupRelationships <- not applicable for Quinyx WFM