- The account settings that you can reach by clicking on the arrow next to your picture in the top right corner
- Skills - define and administrate skills, skill templates and skill categories
- Appearance - define color and logo for navigation bar
- Tags - define and administrate tags and tag categories (if tag modules is active)
- Type of access managers should have to Pulse in the mobile app
- Variables settings - add calculated variable and associated formula
- Input data - add and configure forecast variables
- Forecast configurations - configure forecasts
- Integration credentials - generate, edit delete
Integrations API keys
- Allows for regeneration of API keys
- API key management
This is only available to account managers with access to account settings and permission for integration credentials.
- People tab in People
- People details in People
- Agreements in People
- Upcoming events in Dashboard (Birthdays, skill expiry, agreement expiry)
- Initiating the actual E-signing process
- Type of access a user should have to Agreements after clicking on a person in People
- Controls what type of access a user should have to People details after clicking on a person in People
- Associating any documentation relevant for an employee, for example, an employment contract, a certification, etc.
- Previewing a pdf document that can contain mapped data from Quinyx
- Used to generate employment contracts with information from Quinyx that can then be printed
In order to use this feature, PDF templates must be uploaded to your environment. This can be done in Account settings > PDF Forms.
View E-signed documents
- Previewing E-signing documents before initiating the signing process
- Viewing E-signed documents
- Downloading previously signed documents
- The Qmail icon and the form you get to by clicking the icon
- Note: Whether Quinyx sends notifications depends solely on the settings in Account settings > Group management > [Unit name] > Advanced unit settings > Messages
Write access is the default access for all roles on the Qmail permission
- Salary in People - Agreement details
- Standard variable in Schedule - Actual salary cost
- Standard variable in Schedule - Forecasted salary cost
- Shifts and tasks in Schedule, in the Notifications panel, and in the Time card
- Notice of interest in Schedule and in Shift control center
- Shift swap in Shift control center
- Base Schedule
- Upcoming events in Dashboard (shift bookings, shift swaps, notice of interest)
- Staffing chart and optimization bar in Dashboard
- Scheduling widget in Dashboard (Notice of interest, shift bookings, unassigned shifts, shift coverage)
- Sales widget in Dashboard (chart and forecasted vs actual sales bar)
- Absence in Schedule, in the Notifications panel, and in the Time card
- Leave application in Schedule and shift control center
- Upcoming events in Dashboard (leave applications)
- Scheduling widget in Dashboard (leave applications)
- Punches in Schedule and in the Time card
- Attesting in Schedule
Manual salary types
- Controls if the user can use add, edit and delete manual salary types inside the Time card’s Salary type overview.
- Help & feedback
- Log out
- Controls the type of access a user should have to the Shift types menu (and menus below) under account settings/group settings.
- Controls what type of access a user should have to tags under account settings/group settings and tags follow up under Analytics (note that this only affects customers that are using the tags module)
Transfer to payroll
Controls what type of access a user should have to the Time view. For this permission, the following behavior can be expected for the three different access levels:
- No access: The user will get an error message when clicking the Time tab indicating there aren't sufficient permissions to access the page.
- Read access: The user will be able to enter the Time tab assuming there is read access on the current unit. What’s more, the user will be able to select data for the units on which the user has read access but not perform any payroll-related actions when those have been added.
- Write access: The user will be able to enter the Time tab assuming there is at least read access on the current unit. What’s more, the user will be able to select data for the units on which the user has read access. For the units on which the user has write access, the user is able to perform payroll-related actions such as transferring to payroll, reverting etc.
Read access is the default access for all roles on the Transfer to payroll permission.
Note that an exception to this is role templates created prior to version 0085; those will have read access by default unless they have "No access" on the Scheduling > Punches permission specifically - in that case, the default access will be No access.