Release date November 4, 2020
Important information about outgoing email sender
We'll remove the option for using User's email address. This is to ensure that employees receive emails and to be compliant with modern email systems.
We're doing this for multiple reasons, but mainly because of the feedback we've gotten from users that their employees have not received emails. When we investigated this, we found that in almost all of these cases it was the result of the user's email provider marking the message/messages as spam in their filters even before reaching the recipient.
This change will take effect in the 388 release, planned for November 18, 2020. Your company won't have to do anything in regards of configuration within the system.
Updates and performance improvements
None at this time.
- wsdlGetUnit returns publishedTo "1970-01-01" for new units that have never had a published to date defined.
- Correction to setting salary type to not be generated together with another salary type not working properly after a break in the schedule.
API / Web service updates
- WsdlUpdateSections - A new endpoint available for creating and updating sections
- wsdlUpdateDistricts - A new endpoint available for creating and updating Districts
- wsdlGetUnitsAPIKeyV2 - A new version that returns also Company no, districtGroupId, districtExtGroupId and publishedTo
- wsdlGetSections - Now returns extSectionId, extGroupId (if configured) in the response
- wsdlGetDistricts - Now returns Neo groupId, extGroupId (if configured) in the response
- Correction to wsdl definition on wsdlFindEmployees (emailList)
The following SOAP API endpoints will be discontinued and removed from Quinyx WFM mid January 2021 (planned for 2021-01-13)
- 7.3 wsdlGetUserDefinedFields
- 7.4 wsdlUpdateUserDefinedFields
- 7.5 wsdlGetUserDefinedFieldValues
- 7.6 wsdlUpdateUserDefinedValues
- 7.7 wsdlGetUserDefinedShifts
- 7.8 wsdlUpdateUserDefinedShifts
- 5.2 wsdlUpdateCrmCustomers
- 5.4 wsdlUpdateCrmRoles
- 5.5 wsdlUpdateCrmOrders
- 5.6 wsdlGetCrmDecisions
The following SOAP API endpoints will be discontinued and removed from Quinyx WFM August 2021.They are already now replaced with REST API endpoints for Neo Forecast. Read more about Neo Forecast and the improved functionality here and about the new REST APIs here
- 6.2 wsdlGetForecasts
- 6.3 wsdlUpdateForecasts
- 6.6 wsdlUpdateForecastV2
- 6.8 wsdlUpdateForecastsV3
- 6.4 wsdlGetSalesData
- 6.9 wsdlGetSalesDataV2
- 6.7 wsdlGetOptimalStaffing