How to add web calendar to Google calendar
This is a step-by-step description of how to add the Quinyx web calendar link to your phone's Google calendar app.
- Open the Quinyx app
- Navigate to MyPage and click on Web Calendar to go to the Web Calendar screen (My Page > Web Calendar).
- If you haven't already, click Generate web cal link. Navigate to the bottom of the page, and click Add to Google Calendar.
- Log in to Google Calendar on the web page and once you are logged in the prompt will show (you have to add the link through a web page since adding it in the mobile app is not supported)
- When prompted to add the calendar, select Yes.
- Open the Google Calendar mobile app on your phone.
- In the top left, click Menu.
- Click Settings.
- Click the name of the calendar you just added. If you don't see the calendar listed, click Show more.
- At the top of the page, make sure Sync is turned on (blue).