Possibility for multiple PDF templates on agreements
It is now possible to connect multiple pdf templates to an agreement template.
This is configured from Time → Agreements templates → Chosen template → E-signing
The different templates can then be chosen from the start e-signing process from the agreement. The possibility to choose which pdf template to preview is also available.
Read more about E-signing here.
Shifts with unchecked "count as scheduled hours" now generates a salary cost
When using shifts that are set to not "count as scheduled hours" under the advanced settings on the shift/shift type these will now be calculated as a salary cost in schedule view as well as when they have a punch attached to them in the Time view. This change will also affect the forecast view that will use the same new functionality.
"Rate Quinyx" dialog
A new rating dialog will now appear in the Admin portal 10 seconds after entering the Schedule or Employees tab. After giving a star rating, the user may be invited to write a review of Quinyx on an external rating service. All star ratings are anonymous and are only used to help us improve our services.
API / Web Service updates
wsdlGetAgreementInfoByDate - New method for gathering info about an agreements values at a certain date in time
wsdlGetAgreementTemplatesV2 - Support for extAgreementTemplateId in request
wsdlGetAgreementsV2 - Support for extAgreementTemplateId in request
wsdlUpdateagreementsV2 - Support for extAgreementTemplateId in request
wsdlGetSchedulesV2 - leaveReasonId added in the response
Updates and performance
- Access right added for document handling in the employee card
- The link to manual now redirects to english version of HelpDocs https://quinyx.helpdocs.io/l/en
- General performance improvements
- Fix to where shifts set as not "count as scheduled hours" should still validate against skills
- Correction to where shifts set as not "count as schedules hours" in a fixed schedule counted towards overtime when using overtime method "more than scheduled hours in the fixed schedule"
- Correction to fixed schedule report printed from Schedules - Fix schedules - Chosen fixed schedule shows correct UT information for UT 4-8
- Fix to that report Rules circumvention log does not log all rule breaks
- Correction to where when trying to save an employee with an existing email adress created a new agreement for that employee
- Correction to where trying to split a punch on a day with absence created logged the user out of the system
- Correction to where moving a shift between months created an error of overlapping shift