SAML Single Sign On
SAML Single Sign On provider configuration
NOTE: Old SAML configurations will not be upgraded to this new format and hence not be visible in the provider list
Prerequisites to complete a configuration:
- IDP (Identity provider) set up supporting the SAML 2 configuration.
Access to the authentication settings is restricted to the Account manager role.
To create a new configuration or to edit an existing one, go to Authentication settings > SAML providers:
- Click Add to create a new configuration:
- Configure the basic details for the SAML configuration:
- Name: The name of the provider in Quinyx.
- Attribute name: The attribute used as username in the SAML setup.
- Identification type: What data type can Quinyx match with the data from the IDP.
- Select the way to provide SAML provider metadata from the IDP.
- URL: Add the link to the SAML provider's metadata or
- Copy and paste the metadata XML into the text field:
- Click Continue.
- Quinyx will present a URL that should be provided to the IDP to enable two-way communication between the provider and Quinyx:Copy the URL and finalize the configuration in your IDP