Release date September 21, 2022
Manager comment when approving/denying absence requests
As of this release, we've added a Manager comment field to the absence application panel. Thank you to all of you who gave us feedback that this field would be really useful!
A manager can now add a comment when denying or approving absence requests. When a comment is added when approving an absence request, that comment will subsequently be visible in the manager comment field of that same absence, but the absence is sent as a Qmail to that employee. If instead, a comment is added to an absence request that's being denied, that comment will be sent to the employee through Qmail.
This feature is useful for multiple reasons:
- It allows you as a manager to inform your employee about why their absence request has been approved or denied in an easy way.
- It might be helpful to you as a manager in that it helps you remember why you approved an absence day, weeks, or months after you approved it.
- At a later stage, you will be able to see in Quinyx' future audit logs the comment explaining to the employee in question why an absence request was approved or denied days, weeks or months after you approved it.
Updates and performance improvements
- As of this release, tooltips will display when hovering over any of the employee names in Schedule and Base schedule. The tooltip will contain the first and last name of the employee. The reason for this change is that we received feedback from some of you that long employee names were not fully visible.
- Resolved an issue that produced a mismatch between actual rolled out hours and the rolled out hours displayed in metrics.
- Resolved an issue that caused the tooltip to not display on the Display options button.
- Resolved an issue that prevented opening a Time card when filtering on an employee and clicking on a date under the shift.
- Resolved an issue that caused the absence approval date to display earlier than the absence was submitted.
- Resolved an issue that prevented saving salary types when editing a collapsible section.
New HelpDocs articles
We want your help! Please take a quick survey about the languages in which we provide our release notes.
SOAP API / Webservice updates
The following endpoints will be updated in the next upcoming sprints. This is necessary for us to do in order to add new functionality for compensation rules. These are configuration endpoints, and our data shows no active integrations running towards them.
New input parameters will be added as well as new response objects.
Endpoints being deprecated and removed
No endpoints are currently deprecated and planned for removal.
Please make sure to forward this information to the party within your company responsible for integrations.