Release date November 18, 2020
Important information about outgoing email sender
We have removed the option for using User's email address. This is to ensure that employees receive emails and to be compliant with modern email systems.
We did this for multiple reasons, but mainly because of the feedback we've gotten from users that their employees have not received emails. When we investigated this, we found that in almost all of these cases it was the result of the user's email provider marking the message/messages as spam in their filters even before reaching the recipient.
Upcoming release dates
To ensure the best possible support for our customers for releases to RC and Production over the Christmas and New Year's holidays, we've made the following changes to the release calendar:
- Core-391/Neo-98 release to RC moved from December 24 to December 21, 2020
- Core-391/Neo-98 release to Production moved from December 30 to December 29, 2020
- Core-392/Neo-99 release to RC from January 7 to January 4, 2021
- Core-392/Neo-99 release to Production untouched and stays as planned January 13, 2021
Updates and performance improvements
- Field Card number is extended to 255 characters.
- Correction to bank holiday rule not creating overtime output in the middle of the day when rule "Ordinary salary for scheduled hours missing punch" is used.
- Correction to approval of leave application not working for local manager in some cases in the mobile application.
API / Web service updates
- New endpoint wsdlGetBaseScheduleRolledoutHours created to be able to get how many hours are rolled out for a specific base schedule during a selected time and employee
The following SOAP API endpoints will be discontinued and removed from Quinyx WFM mid January 2021 (planned for 2021-01-13)
- 7.3 wsdlGetUserDefinedFields
- 7.4 wsdlUpdateUserDefinedFields
- 7.5 wsdlGetUserDefinedFieldValues
- 7.6 wsdlUpdateUserDefinedValues
- 7.7 wsdlGetUserDefinedShifts
- 7.8 wsdlUpdateUserDefinedShifts
- 5.2 wsdlUpdateCrmCustomers
- 5.4 wsdlUpdateCrmRoles
- 5.5 wsdlUpdateCrmOrders
- 5.6 wsdlGetCrmDecisions
The following SOAP API endpoints will be discontinued and removed from Quinyx WFM August 2021.They are already now replaced with REST API endpoints for Neo Forecast. Read more about Neo Forecast and the improved functionality here and about the new REST APIs here.
- 6.2 wsdlGetForecasts
- 6.3 wsdlUpdateForecasts
- 6.6 wsdlUpdateForecastV2
- 6.8 wsdlUpdateForecastsV3
- 6.4 wsdlGetSalesData
- 6.9 wsdlGetSalesDataV2
- 6.7 wsdlGetOptimalStaffing