We would like for you to review our product on G2, the leading software review site where thousands of users write reviews about platforms and tools they use at work.
When users like you write reviews about Quinyx, it helps potential customers and users understand the value our product brings. Thanks to reviews we have received so far, we are named as G2's best HR Software 2022.
We would greatly appreciate your review. It will only take about 5 minutes. And… to thank you for your time, you will receive a Visa or Amazon eGift card worth $25 (or equivalent local currency).
To start the review process, just choose from the options below:
- Write a review and get a $25 Visa eGift card
- Write a review and get a $25 Amazon eGift card
- Write a review, and we'll make a donation to Girls Who Code
- Write a review even if you aren't interested in a gift card or donation
Release date March 9, 2022
None at this time.
Updates and performance improvements
Filter logic update
In Schedule, we’ve made some changes to how the filters of the different categories affect items of other categories. We've made this change due to popular demand since many of you have pointed out you want the shifts and punches - and tasks and punches respectively, for those of you working with tasks - to be much more tightly connected.
This is how it will work moving forward:
- If you filter on any fields in the Shifts category, the only punches belonging to shifts appearing will be those matching the shifts you’ve filtered on.
- If you filter on any fields in the Tasks category, the only punches belonging to tasks appearing will be those matching the tasks you’ve filtered on.
- If you filter on any fields in the Punches category, the only shifts appearing will be those matching the punches you’ve filtered on.
- If you filter on any fields in the Punches category, the only tasks appearing will be those matching the punches you’ve filtered on.
All the statistics variables that are affected by the filters will reflect the above changes as of this release.
OpenID SSO Credential management
- Add, update, or delete OpenID providers in Account settings. More information about this coming soon!
Other updates and performance updates
- Added a link to access Quinyx A.I Optimization pages from within Quinyx WFM. This is found under Account > A.I Optimization. Read more about access to AI Optimization here.
- It is now possible to change visibility for the default display groups named Costs and Hours. This can be done under Account Settings > Variable Settings and clicking the edit (pencil icon) beside either of these display groups.
- When adding a new employee in the People tab, Gender and Date of birth are no longer mandatory fields and can be left undefined.
- When configuring a bank holiday, we have introduced a new "quick copy" function that allows you to easily copy configurations in the Day rule and Shift rule sub-panels.
- Update to the Punched hours report to show shifts in the future period if selected even without salary types generated in that period.
- Updated tooltips on Credentials and Instruction management
- Resolved a Base schedule filtering issue that caused base schedule hours for a shift type to not display in statistics if a task was attached to a shift.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Base schedule variable settings from displaying in statistics even when the variable setting’s visibility was set to Show in statistics (schedule).
- Resolved a filtering issue that, when filtering on a Staff category and Employee has shift, the schedule still displayed all employees of said staff category, regardless of whether or not they had a shift. This was despite the People category's and/or toggle being set to "And".
- Resolved a filtering issue that caused items recently deleted from any Schedule filter fields to temporarily return to the filter field. Also resolved the same issue when it comes to checking/unchecking the category's checkboxes, switching dates, and choosing to view or not view week number.
- Resolved an issue where input data may not have aggregated correctly in the schedule graph, including an issue where scheduled headcount was aggregated to one hour instead of 5 minutes.
- Resolved an issue related to filtering on units in the Time tab.
- Resolved an issue where the red frame was not appearing around a punch for overtime warnings.
- Resolved additional issue when adding a missing punch did not automatically add a cost center or project in the punch.
- Resolved an issue with the salary cost distrubution in schedule statistics panel when shift having a break.
- Resolved an issue with Free day shifts showing as having expected salary costs in schedule statistics.
- Resolved an issue with employee metrics not being updated when an agreement change is made.
New HelpDocs articles
- Additional fields
- AI Optimization
- Using mini jobbers to calculate absence value - Finnish use case
- We'd love your feedback on Quinyx
REST API/Web services updates
When using call api.quinyx.com/v2/forecasts/static-rules, results will now be paginated. Each page will return 20 results by default, however users can change the number returned per page. The first set of results returned will be from page one. Headers can be used to navigate through different pages. Please see swagger for more details.
SOAP API / Webservice updates
- Resolved an issue with wsdlUpdateEmployees not correctly ending the employee role when active was set to '0'.
- Resolved an issue with not being able to create local shift types with wsdlUpdateShiftTypes.
- Resolved an issue with wsdlUpdateShifts where if if cost center is undefined then it would assign cost center of the shift type of the first shift in the payload to all newly created shifts.
Endpoints being deprecated and removed
No endpoints currently deprecated and planned for removal.